All businesses in Ireland/EU, are required to:
- Conduct General Risk Assessments after installing Wi-Fi.
- Inform and Educate staff of known risks from intense wireless exposure
- Ensure exposure is below sensory effect levels
- Health surveillance and maintain health records
4 ‘at particular risk’ worker groups from wireless pulsed radiation (non-thermal)
- Pregnant women
- People with Pacemakers
- People with passive implants
- People with body-worn medical devices
At Particular Risk staff legally entitled to Specific Risk Assessments
Pulsed Microwave Radiation includes: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G & 5G.
Business survey prices start from €899, to book click Contact Form