All businesses in Ireland/EU, are required to:
- Conduct General Risk Assessments after installing Wi-Fi.
- Inform and Educate staff of known risks from non-thermal radiation exposure.
- Ensure radiation exposure is below sensory effect levels
- Ensure health surveillance and maintain health records
4 ‘at particular risk’ worker groups from non-thermal pulsed radiation exposure:
- Pregnant women
- People with Pacemakers
- People with passive implants
- People with body-worn medical devices
At Particular Risk staff are entitled to Specific Risk Assessments
Pulsed Microwave Radiation sources include: Wi-Fi, Wireless Smart Meters, 3G, 4G & 5G.
Business survey prices start from €799, to book click Contact Form